Benefits of using MapInfo Stratus
Stratus provides an efficient way to publish information-rich maps to your website. The powerful analytic and visual capabilities of MapInfo Professional, combined with the web-based user-friendly Stratus interface, enable citizens and customers to quickly access the insights they need—with no GIS experience required.
- Stratus facilitates sharing and publishing of location based information throughout an organisation
- Reduce demand on call centre and customer service staff by making information available to citizens and customers online 24/7.
- Stratus can tap into the data and presentation capabilities available through MapInfo Professional to offer extraordinarily robust analyses.
- The flexible, scalable design enables organisations to expand and customise applications as needs arise.
- The user-friendly design makes it easy to upload data, add navigation, and publish maps for interactive online use.
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA) controls enable spatial content to be quickly and easily embedded into Web sites and applications without the need for lengthy and costly software engineering or development.
- The SaaS-based environment means reduced personnel overheads, easier and more frequent software updates, resulting in lower costs and quicker return on investment.
- Data updates can be scheduled to ensure users are viewing current information.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Timely, accessible, interactive maps are worth much more.
Rich, map-based visualisations bring instant clarity to information that can take pages of words to explain. As businesses and government entities realise the tremendous value of wider access to spatial-related data, they turn to Pitney Bowes Software and MapInfo® Stratus to bring that data to life.
MapInfo Stratus: Operational Agility and Efficiency
Well-designed maps provide the foundation for better internal analyses, evaluation, communication, and data-driven decision making. With Stratus, GIS expertise is not required. Spatial-data users across your organiasation can access high-quality, interactive maps to gain the insights they need – whenever and wherever they need them.
Read more >
Stratus: Powerful, Interactive, Web-based Communications
With Stratus, you can efficiently communicate spatial information to citizens, customers and constituents, online, 24/7. Maps for non-GIS experts, customers, citizens and constituents were once either robust but static; or interactive, but limited in content and capabilities. Now with Stratus, you can have the best of both worlds: with powerful, interactive, online mapping overlaid with relevant data, equipped with spatial-search functionality, and incorporated when and where it's needed in a user-friendly format.
Read More >
MapInfo Stratus Data Sheet
Click here to learn more about MapInfo Stratus and the benefits it provides to organisations.
MapInfo Stratus Customised with RIA
Click here to learn more about the RIA (Rich Internet Application) controls that allow organisations to embed Stratus capabilities into their own web site.
MapInfo Stratus Press Release
Download the press release here.